Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Super Sunfish Sail Boat

"But I kieren?

On the eve of my twenty-third birthday, and I think that it lived many things, things I like to remember and one not .... but knowing at all times that is not a small part of the things I hope to live.

I do not mind saying that I consider " eyete cr no" but always and tried to follow what he considered right and proper for all times, I'm not sure if my actions were the right .... tion, I am sure I confused to the point of embarrassment. But I've always hoped that my actions had an impact on me and on that of those closest to me and I tried to seek the common good. Displaying series "My name is Earl" I realize that this is called Karma , Karma today that starting to doubt whether there really is (I wish) or otherwise.

board that is also I watch (I'm enganchaísimo) the series "Death Note" and this leads me to think my attitude is it correct? and if it is ..... Should not improve my situation?, And I try to act in the best manner possible, without going any further, today I had my first car accident (I have a whack dao from behind another car, god .... that I have dao ostia) and just from a glass in the kitchen ..... this is not normal. Not only is reduced to date, this has gone a long time .... memory if I can be since I'm going to college not wanting to learn anything, just as an obligation, this is only for a few months time when my situation has been deteriorating more and more, just today was the last straw.

There are only two things that are beyond the anti-karma (which is what is affecting me me), the site of meneame and
"World of Warcraft" (WoW). In the first case, it is clear and the second is influenced in that there is always someone who can kill you in a humiliating manner, so .... better not to make enemies and respect to be respected (in the future, when I have my character at level 70 everything will be different, lol).

not wish to extend more than necessary ... in short, just leave a couple of questions, why just me bad things happen to me? (Hehe) and does anyone know where the command of the TV?

0 comments:

Post a Comment