Monday, March 17, 2008

How Long Does Temazepam Take To Kick In?

Star Wars in a minute

This shows how easy it is to shoot a movie, just a couple of friends and Tara sing for one minute that he heads through the fence.

This video is another example of how deep it has penetrated "The Wars" in our society, but I want to get beyond that, I want to watch out for the very great soundtrack for the video. Insurance that has no rhyme or reason, but everyone knows what (but does not sound like it should) and instantly recognizable.
For me the most disturbing is that R2-D2 is a barrel of beer .... Are you going to second ...? Was it what you had to hand ...?, really do not know.

By this I remember the very great great game soundtrack of Katamari DAMASY . I leave here, you enjoy pa ....

(to see if anyone says to me once as hell get pa to display the video ..... I swear I try all forms and colors)

0 comments:

Post a Comment