Monday, March 10, 2008

Marcin Majchrzak Gliwice

I come ... Genesis

Well, I had anticipated this moment ...

I mean as not to start this blog with so many eager (to see how long ...) we have implemented. Perhaps

have a meeting, perhaps because we have more free time than we are accustomed, perhaps because some co mp is already had theirs, or perhaps we are tired of thinking about low voice, the important thing is that we are here.

In my first post I would like to introduce myself: My name is Jesús María, loitering in Seville but my childhood was spent in a village Malaga, those who know me well say I have the worst of the locals and the worst of Seville . I've spent the last 5 years of my life pretending to study (I hope this is the last), and God willing (and Mr. Lama also) Industrial Engineer perhaps this year. And we will know better ... As soon

WELCOME

0 comments:

Post a Comment