Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Woke Up And Spit Blood Out

Progress by Peter Griffin (I): The meaning of life. Inflexion point

"Having clear objectives is the first requirement for life plans drawn consisting of the purposes, values \u200b\u200band ideals that we do ours. Who has no purpose for one's life is also projects to reach them. So it is not no task to perform. The absence of vital projects creates unemployment, lack of work as their own. " By L.
Bravo (Thanks)

What is my purpose in life? What is the meaning of my life?

undoubtedly the hardest step, I investigate a little deeper thought fade all the arguments that led me on. Arduous task of mine but enjoy the process ...

is ruled out response: "Be happy" because that is what we and the "how" is what we want. Flesh


dreams?
live according to social rules?
know yourself?
serve others? Discover
love?
be rich?
have descendants?
Write a page in history?
live and die in peace?
having sex with women of all races? Pay
karma?
Learn?
Enjoy and have fun?
...
..
.

Well I'm in search ... Congratulations to everyone who has clear and is not invited to have my way with mental dilemmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment