Saturday, April 19, 2008

24 Hour Fitness San Antonio

The happiness of being a prostitute

Walking through internet I've noticed news of Vladimir Putin, in which Sarkozy compared with younger girlfriend lie , prettier and more famous than his wife, which was recently divorced. Come on, same dog ...

Anyway, what most surprises me is how the story will change to one's face when he dates a woman 32 years younger than you:

Before:















After:

















The effect happiness "is clearly evident in the face of the Russian president, especially considering that his girlfriend Alina Kabaeva is probably the best Olympic gymnast of all time. (What you can flexibility to teach in this rigid exKGB?)

Well, if we, we can not forget that Putin's son also has a high cache between the women's United Russia Party. And if you do not believe just take a look:





I know, I know. And I'm sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment