Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bell 350 Téléphone Manuel

downwind

and I do not know what the fuck is wrong with this Zaragoza, has a crappy song for every moment of mine. I speak of Enrique Bunbury, Heroes at me and touched a chord with "The Pond" (lovely song) does not say anything! ... But to me it comes and I can not help restrain a tear or smile every time I hear it is very rare, depends on how I find it helps me or I sink deeper.

Now, rescuing his solo records, I have found "El Viento a Favor" the same thing happens to me with "The Pond" , amplifies my feelings and take them to extremes. Ends a few weeks ago I could not take more and pushed me to try to remember a better past (I use parts of songs, lol).

to put you in a position, he was throwing food for my animals (takes an hour long) and it started raining lightly as I heard this song in my MP3 later when I went to take the bus I was alone at the station and stopped a downpour that made me feel like listening to that song again. The letter reads:

course, one is at the bus stop, alone and with a long face ...

Then remembered (by hand of the devil) the Nick of a friend [see, I've put at the end, hehe] in the Messenger "No wind for a ship without direction" were the longest 20 minutes I spent in the past years and made me wonder if I could wait blowing the wind. With so many things I do not know if I have really course and if I have it (and I find that is not the same) the wind will blow me please? And where will it take?.

sac only one thing is clear, thanks to my closest, my situation can get worse, not because it is mathematically impossible .... But because of that, they charge them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment