Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reverse Acrylic Nail Application

Tiahuanaco - The Sphinx of the Andes - Part I - Deborah Fabian Goldstern

Tiahuanaco
The Sphinx of the Andes -
Part I
Deborah Goldstern ©


Puerta del Sol A demolished. What happened in Tiahuanaco?


from Chronic Underground
When we emphasize the value of the central Andes and ancient civilizations, not only by cultivating a whim, but because we believe that from this continent they originated some of the most archaic primitive cultures the world, but dismiss the current history.

One of the most important evidence in the ruins of Tiwanaku, Bolivia. Built at 4,000 meters, known as the Andean city is one of the most important puzzles in the Andean network, which since its discovery continues to cause all sorts of speculation. Suffice it to say that when the English arrived in these lands, Tiahuanaco was already extinct. Locals told of incredible stories, disconcerting because of its implications, noting that it history dating back to the beginning of the world, eventually becoming a legendary place. Who writes

Tiahuanaco is one of the key moments in my life before and after, so enormous influence over the years and have had my current search. In my three visits to the Andes, whenever I went to meet him, and every new tour, I learned more about its mysteries, some of which are under study. Tiahuanaco is the great book of an unknown past, and deep inside advancement, stand its true secrets. There will be time to talk.

In this first installment, I want to share some of the material I collected during my visit last January, exclusive to readers of the blog.

A picture is worth a thousand words ...






Kalassaya-Ni complex in Europe will get ...






Mole La Puerta del Sol a single stone block.







Ponce Monolith's extraordinary - Ancient civilization?







Kon Tiki, the bearded monk. What is the relationship between Tiahuanaco and Easter Island?







La Cruz Andina. Nothing new under the sun, I mean by Christianity. Thousands of years ago.





One of the strange heads locked in the Semi-subterraneo Temple. Humanoid "lost and n Tiahuanaco?



ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment