Thursday, June 12, 2008

How Do Men Pee With Underwear

And another day ... Another day

Today has not been a day out, not thought of anything outside of my usual routine, had an exam in practices (in which I sweated like a chicken so that after I rate it as "God" commands), I have been studying ...... 'Reventao'
seemed that it would be another day, fucked up, sad ....

Well no! While riding on the bus to my house (screwed) I looked out the window while listening to "Unforgiven II" by Metallica, I realized it was a beautiful day, well if .... were 20:45, the day is almost over, but never mind, I was very glad to look out the window and realize that I can rejoice.

Although there has been a good day, at least it's nice .

I could not resist and I have made a picture of the sky.


(Photo is of mobile, so I do not want complaints)

0 comments:

Post a Comment