Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kate Playground Hardcore Movie

just ... Videorama

After an hour trying to write something nice that excites you and makes you happy I start to write without knowing exactly what I mean, well, if I have it but not as crystal clear.

The passage of time for us, comes with a slightly sour flavor that makes some of the kisses that have a certain smell fall routine or repeated sound like a conversation and who are now six years we've been together, I guess these little things are the price that you know all the strokes to which I can not resist or make me a better person when I'm by your side, even the price to follow me pleasantly surprised that the price or more proud of I can not be you or the price of having certain that the future with you is better than anything you can imagine.

Thanks for the six happy years, thousands of kisses and caresses that have fallen today. For my part, time, has my permission and approval to continue through life.

special and I feel lucky to have you near.
Perhaps all of this on because you know
well that SIMPLY: I LOVE YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment